Starter Or Add-on Bay?
- Starter Bay: 2 Frames with Beams
- Add-On Bay: 1 Frame with Beambracing
Lead time for collection is 1-2 weeks
Exceeds Australian Standards
- AS 4084:2012 Steel Storage Racking
- AS 1170:2002 Structural Design Actions Code
- AS/NZS 4600 2005 Cold Form Steel Structures Code
- AS 4100 1998 Steel Structures
- European Committee of Standardisation
- EN 15512:2009 Design of Structural Steel Pallet Racking
- Rack Manufacturers Institute
- MH 16.1 2012 Specification of Industrial Steel Storage rack
- Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association
- SEMA Code of Practice for the Design of Static Racking
- All frames are locally manufactured from BlueScope Steel
APC pallet racking uprights are roll formed with double crimped box beams, giving the system an optimal design that minimises any twisting and provides excellent resistance to frontal impact damage. The design allows for 100% accessibility, meaning each pallet can be moved individually without disturbing the others. The custom design spring steel beam clips are used to lock beams in to place avoiding any dislodgement.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Accessibility
- Custom sizes available
- Compatible with most handling equipment
- Constructed from roll formed steel providing strength and rigidity
- Particle board and mesh decks are available to create shelf levels in the racks
- Optimal design double crimped box beams to reduce twisting and provides resistance from frontal impact damage
We also have second hand pallet racking for cheap racking at the same high quality.
At Rackmart we take pride in offering great quality at the lowest prices. Our online store takes the hard work out of buying office and storage equipment, offering you the freedom to fit-out an entire office in just a few clicks...
Here at Rackmart we are passionate about what we do and only sell quality products to suit any house, office, warehouse or shed.
For more information please contact us.